Tuesday, November 11, 2008



Well, not a whole lot going on around here. The dog is walked and sleeping beside me on the floor. Gene is entertaining himself by singing tunes sung to Christmas carols that are in this month's Readers Digest. They must be really funny as he is singing and laughing! Amanda came home this weekend and made cupcakes to take back to her suite mates in the dorm so thought I would post a picture of them. Had to work today (Veterans Day) but had a nice change of pace as I got to be the secretary instead of nurse today. Not a bad day at all! And now the cupcakes!
And as usual, the pictures posted above my text and I don't know how to move them. Also posted a picture of the Apple Maple Cake Amanda made another weekend she was home.

3 comments:

Angela said...

Wow . . . what delicious looking cupcakes . . . and very professional looking!

Amanda said...

oh dear.

Emily said...

Oohh Apple Maple cake sounds yummy!