Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A Little Shopping Trip

There's not much of anything going on around here so thought I would show you some of my little bargains I found this past weekend. I don't get to go shopping very often, so look forward to it when I do get to go.
The pictures got out of order when I downloaded them.
Found these sandals for Emily.

Bath and Body Works was having a sale on their soaps so I stocked up on them. And, if you spent $20, I had a coupon for $10 off, so I couldn't pass that up. The soaps were $20, and,


these are the things I got with the $10 coupon, so got them for free!


Found a sideways rosebush for $6 so decided to try growning roses again. I had 25 bushes at one time, but lost them all! So if this one doesn't make it, its no big loss!


A cookbook on the clearance rack I couldn't pass up. Especially since we eat a lot of chicken.


Couldn't pass this up either. Had never seen a cookbook for Splenda. And its all desserts!


A pair of Sketcher work shoes for Amanda.


I loved this recipe book, also on the clearance rack. Now I have to sit down and copy my favorite recipes into this book. It is made by Dayspring, and is really neat!


Woops, I think Emily's sandals showed up twice! Sorry, Emily, there is only one pair!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Ooh! Those are cute! Surprise! LOL! Looks like you found a bunch of good deals. I looove the clearance rack and finding good bargains.
When I saw a Husky butt in the rose bush picture I was so confused for a moment! Thought it was Phoenix then realized oh duh, it's Ella!

Amanda said...

ha i think my favorite is the sideways rose with ella's butt! did i not teach you to rotate??

Melissa said...

Yes, but I forgot to do it!

Angela said...

Wow . . . wish I could find some of those bargains . . . the cooksbooks especially look really good! Post some good chicken recipes and a good Splenda dessert recipe!