Sunday, June 15, 2008

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!


We had Fathers Day dinner at our house today. The menu was Chicken Fajita's, Chicken Enchilladas, Yellow Rice, a delicious salad that Vicki made, Fruit Salad made by Grandma and Fruit Salsa and home made Cinnamon Chips.


This is the Fathers that were there. Mr. G and Joey holding Taylor are sitting down. Standing is Dad, Josh, Ralph with Madison, and Gene


Gene with the Banana Pudding that I made.


Joey with the Key Lime Pie that Kim brought.


And Ralph getting ready to attack the Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake that Lydia made. Very, very delicious!! This is my new favorite chocolate cake.

We all had way too much to eat, and I think a good time was had by all!

A perfect way to honor the Dad's in our lives!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Hmmm . . . looks like I need a recipe for the peanut butter chocolate cake!!

Looks like you all had a great day!

Anita Marie said...

I'm drooling over that banana pudding.