Thursday, January 15, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GENE!


This is the only baby picture I have of Gene! His mother thinks he is 1 year old here. He was number five of 7 children so don't think he got a whole lot of attention! I like to tease him about this picture and call him "poor little Gene!"


Joining the Navy! A long way from the Dairy farm he grew up on in Preston Hollow, NY!


Gene with his beloved Harley!


Lookin cool!



Doing what he loves best! Riding his Harley!
You've come a long way, baby! And the best is yet to come! You're gonna be a Grandpa in just a few short weeks!
Happy Birthday Honey! Have a wonderful day! I love you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, Melissa,
I've missed you on your blog.
Happy birthday to Gene from Jon and me.
Linda

Emily said...

Awww, Happy Birthday Dad. We hope you had a good day! Love you.