Sunday, July 20, 2008

I'LL NEVER RUN OUT OF TOILET PAPER AGAIN!


We recently ran out of toilet paper in our home! I don't know how, we have never ever run out of TP before! Gene was practically beside himself! You would think that a boy who grew up on a farm would know how to manage without TP! But, I guess he forgot. Anyway, this was my punishment for running out. The biggest pack Publix sells...an 18 double roll pack! And he wanted me to buy two of them. I did not obey him and only bought one! Amanda was with me too, she was humiliated...she said "mom, people will think we have a problem!)

5 comments:

Angela said...

Oh my goodness . . . I always buy at least an 18 pack of toilet paper as it is much cheaper that way over here!

Angela said...

I've even bought a 24 pack before!!

Melissa said...

Wow! Don't take Amanda shopping with you then! I usually buy a 12 double roll pack!

Amanda said...

ha i dont remember saying that

Emily said...

Hahahahahahah! That is way too funny! I buy the big honkin packs too. They are a lot cheaper!
I'll refrain from saying more. LOL!