Sunday, March 16, 2008

It's Monday!
Well, it's Monday after Easter and Amanda and I are having a lazy day today. We deserve it after a busy weekend. But it was fun. Emily and Richard headed back to Jacksonville at 6am. I got up and fixed them Egg McMuffins before they left. Emily called at 10:30 to say they had arrived home. I'm always sad after they leave. Amanda will go back to the dorm sometime tonight. Then I have to get started on our Taxes! Now if I could just figure out how to post pictures!
Tags: Edit Tags
Monday April 9, 2007 - 01:22pm (EDT) Edit Delete
Next Post: Home Alone
Comments(7 total) Post a Comment

Linda
Offline IM
Hey, you are up and running. I always feel sad when my girls have been here and then leave. We did have a nice time at your place. I guess we just have to much fun when we get together. Thanks for the great meal. You are the cook
Monday April 9, 2007 - 04:58pm (EDT) Remove Comment

Mrs M
Offline
Good gravy you've got this figured out better than I do! How'd you get a calendar??
Wednesday April 11, 2007 - 01:34pm (EDT) Remove Comment

Melissa
Offline
I don't know, the calendar just appeared! You don't have one?
Wednesday April 11, 2007 - 09:18pm (EDT) Remove Comment

Angela
Offline
Calendar just appeared for me also!Need more blogs from you Melissa!!
Friday April 13, 2007 - 10:33pm (EST) Remove Comment

Melissa
Offline
I'm trying! Just changing my blast every day seems like a chore!
Friday April 13, 2007 - 10:29pm (EDT) Remove Comment

Mrs M
Offline
I found my calendar...it appeared!!
Friday April 13, 2007 - 10:51pm (EDT) Remove Comment

Melissa
Offline
Yea!
Saturday April 14, 2007 - 06:38am (EDT) Remove Comment

No comments: